Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family Day!

It's been a really long time that Will and I have gotten to enjoy Daddy's company for an entire day!  Colin is constantly busy with work, school, or out of town, but this week Daddy got his paper turned in early and that left Saturday open for the three of us to hang out.  YAY!

We started the day off going to the pumpkin patch with Will's BFF, Grant.  The boys weren't really enjoying the photo shoot, but that's okay.  They're still two adorable boys.













After the pumpkin patch, we headed off to the mall to do some shopping for Little Man.  I had spotted a monkey at Build-a-Bear a few weeks ago and decided Will had to have it, but Daddy needed to be there with us to build it.  Will loves his new monkey!  He laughs and smiles at it and holds on to it when we play with it.  Does my 5 month old need a Build-a-Bear probably not...but the smile that instantly came onto his face when we showed it to him makes it worth every dollar spent.  I wish we had recorded his reaction, because the pictures didn't capture it the best.  He just smiled and smiled, laughed and instantly reached for his new friend (to shove in his mouth of course).



We also went and bought Little Man his first pair of Converse to complete his Christmas outfit.  (Yes, I have already bought his outfit for Christmas.)  AND IT IS SOOOOO CUTE.  My baby should be a model.  =)  I woke up this morning to find that the rest of the attire had arrived in the mail, so we had to try it on and wake up Daddy to show him the cuteness (more cuteness is hidden under the sweater...hehe).  Daddy approves.  Again...worth every dollar spent.


We browsed a few other children stores in the mall and then headed over to Carters.  We stocked up on some bigger jammies and bought smaller jeans for our little shorty.  Then we headed home and watched Daddy yell at the football game on T.V.  =)  I loved every minute of spending time with my two favorite boys.  Days like this are few and far between.  I can't wait until Colin graduates!



1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! I wish so much I could have seen Will on Halloween - I loved his little monkey costume!

    ReplyDelete