Tuesday, May 8, 2012

All for the husband...

My husband has been wanting me to start a blog to document our lives especially since we are about to be a family of three in just TWO days!!!  So, since our little man is due to arrive in two days I figured I should do my first blog post before I check into the hospital tomorrow night.  Here is a quick snip-it about Colin and I.



 Colin and I married in July 2007 and both graduated college in December of 2007.  Colin started his career in the financial world shortly after graduating and I became a 2nd grade teacher in the Fall of 2008.   In 2009, we built our first home since apartment life wasn't working well with our first fur baby, Lily.  In 2010, we decided we were ready to expand our little family of just us, Lily and our cat (Kitty).



 In September of 2011, we finally got the exciting news that we would be welcoming our first child May 16, 2012. The last 39 weeks have been spent preparing for our little man and enjoying our time as just a couple. We are beyond excited to meet our baby boy and become a family of three.  So here is where I will attempt to post about random everyday things going on in our lives so that our friends and family can see our little man grow and Colin and I can always remember big and small moments in our lives from this point on.


No comments:

Post a Comment