Saturday, June 16, 2012

5 Weeks Old...(and 2 days)

Little Man - you're now five weeks old.  Not much has changed since I posted when you turned a month old.  We estimated your weight to be 9lbs. on Monday, so I can only assume you are between 9 and 10 now.  You are still wearing newborn and 0-3 month clothes.  We have you in size 1 diapers now.  They are slightly big, but do the job.  You love being held and looking around the room.  Every morning we snuggle in bed together and I LOVE it.  Mommy left you for the first time on Wednesday to go to a training for work.  I spent all day Tuesday holding you and crying.  I refused to put you down and even cancelled plans with friends that wanted to visit you because I didn't want to share you with anyone. I didn't get to post on Thursday or take pictures because you were not feeling well at all. You perked up in the evening and were back to your normal self thank goodness. I'll end this post with a pic of you now sound asleep (of course on me) while I write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment